Hòa vào cảm xúc tuyệt vời của chiến thắng lịch sử của đội tuyển bóng đá U23 Việt Nam tại Vòng chung kết U23 Châu Á và thắp tiếp những ước mơ, trong góc ngoại ngữ tuần này, Ban quản trị trang thông tin điện tử Viện Đào tạo Quốc tế, Trường Đại học Bách Khoa Hà Nội gửi tới quý độc giả bài viết: Từ vựng, bài luận tiếng Anh chủ đề bóng đá.
A. TỪ VỰNG
1. Từ vựng tiếng Anh chủ đề bóng đá liên quan đến sân vận động
– National Stadium: Sân vận động quốc gia
– Stand: Khán đài
– Capacity: Sức chứa sân vận động (bao nhiêu khán giả)
– Pitch: Sân thi đấu (được giới hạn bởi đường biên ngang và đường biên dọc)
– Touch line: Đường biên dọc
– Goal line: Đường biên ngang
– Penalty area: Vòng cấm địa
– Goal: Khung thành
– Ground: Mặt sân
– Bench: Băng ghế dự bị
– Corner Flag: Cờ cắm ở bốn góc sân
2. Từ vựng bóng đá về trọng tài
– Referee: Trọng tài chính
– Linesman/Lineswoman: Nam trọng tài biên / nữ trọng tài biên
– Toss a coin: Tung đồng xu
3. Từ vựng tiếng Anh khi nói về hàng phòng ngự
– CB: Centreback: Hậu vệ trung tâm
– SW: Sweeper: Hậu vệ quét
– Full back : Hậu vệ tự do (có thể chơi hầu hết các vị trí trong hàng phòng ngự)
– LB: Left back : Hậu vệ trái
– RB: Right back : Hậu vệ phải
– WB: Wingback: Hậu vệ cánh
– LWB: Left Wingback: Hậu vệ cánh trái
– RWB: Right Wingback: Hậu vệ cánh phải
– CM: Centre midfield: Tiền vệ trung tâm
– DM: Defensive midfield: Tiền vệ phòng ngự
– AM: Attacking midfield: Tiền vệ tấn công
– Wide midfield: Tiền vệ cánh
– LM: Left midfield: Tiền vệ cánh trái
– RM: Right midfield: Tiền vệ cánh phải
– CF: Centre forward (Striker): Tiền đạo trung tâm
– SS: Second Striker: Tiền đạo hộ công
– Winger: Tiền đạo cánh
– LW: Left Winger: Tiền đạo cánh trái
– RW: Right Winger: Tiền đạo cánh phải
4. Từ vựng tiếng Anh về chỉ số bóng đá
– Goals: Số bàn thắng
– Total shots / Attempts on goal: Tổng số cú sút
– Shots on target / Shots on goal: Tổng số cú sút trúng khung thành
– Shots off target: Tổng số cú sút ra ngoài khung thành
– Blocked shots: Tổng số cú sút bị cản phá
– Fouls: Số lần phạm lỗi
– Ball possession (%): Tỷ lệ kiểm soát bóng
– Yellow card: Số thẻ vàng
– Red card: Số thẻ đỏ
– Passes: Tổng số đường chuyền
– Successful passes: Số đường chuyền thành công
– Passing accuracy: Tỷ lệ chuyền bóng chính xác
– Corners: Tổng số quả phạt góc
– Saves: Số pha cứu thua (của thủ môn)
– Head to head statistics: Thống kê lịch sử đối đầu
5. Từ vựng tiếng Anh khác về chủ đề bóng đá
– A match: trận đấu
– A pitch: sân thi đấu
– A referee: trọng tài
– A linesman (referee’s assistant): trọng tài biên, trợ lý trọng tài
– A foul: lỗi
– Fulltime: hết giờ
– Injury time: giờ cộng thêm do bóng chết
– Extra time: hiệp phụ offside: việt vị
– An own goal : bàn đốt lưới nhà
– An equaliser: bàn thắng san bằng tỉ số
– A draw: một trận hoà
– A penalty shootout: đá luân lưu
– A goal difference: bàn thắng cách biệt (VD: Đội A thắng đội B 3 bàn cách biệt)
– A headtohead: xếp hạng theo trận đối đầu (đội nào thắng sẽ xếp trên)
– A playoff: trận đấu giành vé vớt
– The awaygoal rule: luật bàn thắng sân nhàsân khách
– The kickoff: quả giao bóng
– A goalkick: quả phát bóng từ vạch 5m50
– A freekick: quả đá phạt
– A penalty: quả phạt 11m
– A corner: quả đá phạt góc
– A throwin: quả ném biên
– A header: quả đánh đầu
– A backheel: quả đánh gót
– Put eleven men behind the ball: đổ bê tông
– A prolific goal scorer: cầu thủ ghi nhiều bàn
– GK: Goalkeeper: Thủ môn
– Yellow card: Số thẻ vàng
– Red card: Số thẻ đỏ
– Passes: Đường chuyền
– Corner: Phạt góc
– Offside: việt vị
– Goals: Số bàn thắng
– Total shots/Attempts on goal: tổng số cú sút
– Shots on target/Shots on goal: Tổng số cú sút trúng khung thành
– Goal difference: bàn thắng cách biệt
– Goal-kick: quả phát bóng từ cạch 5m50
– Head-to-head: Xếp hạng theo trận đối đầu (đội nào thắng sẽ xếp trên)
– Injury time: giờ cộng thêm do bóng chết
– Throw in: quả ném biên
– Draw: một trận hòa
– Equaliser: bàn thắng san bằng tỉ số
– Extra time: hiệp phụ
– Free-kick: quả đá phạt
6. Những mẫu câu giao tiếp thông dụng khi nói về bóng đá
– Football is a team sport played between two tearms playing against each other in a 90-minute game of football.
(Bóng đá là một môn thể thao đồng đội giữa hai đội thi đấu với nhau trong một trận đấu dài 90 phút)
– There are two teams in a match, each has 11 players.
(Có 2 đội trong trận đấu, mỗi đội có 11 người chơi)
– A lines man is a person whose main duty it is to indicate with a flag when the ball has gone out of play.
(Trọng tài biên là người mà công việc chính là ra dấu bằng cơ khi bóng đã rời sân.)
– Players pass the ball to each other by kicking or heading it.
(Người chơi truyền bóng cho người khác bằng cách đá hoặc đánh đầu)
– The team which scores the most goals wins.
(Đội mà ghi điểm ở hầu hết các mục tiêu sẽ chiến thắng)
– If both gain equal goal or none, the result will be draw.
(Nếu cả hai đạt được tỷ số ngang bằng hoặc không ghi bàn, kết quả sẽ là một trận hòa)
B. BÀI LUẬN
1. Bài luận số 1 (100 từ)
Football is a game played outdoor by the two teams. Each of the football team contains eleven players means total players in football match become 22. This game aims to make maximum goals by each team. The team with maximum goals is called as the winner team the one with less goals become loser. It is a game which played by kicking a ball with foot. This game is also called as soccer in some countries. There are various forms of the football such as association football (in UK), gridiron football, American football or Canadian football (in US and Canada), Australian rules football or rugby league (in Australia), Gaelic football (in Ireland), rugby football (in New Zealand), etc. Various forms of football are known as football codes.
2. Bài luận số 2 (150 từ)
Football is an outdoor game played by two teams having eleven players in each. This game is also known as soccer and played with a spherical ball. It has been estimated that it is played by around 250 million players over 150 countries which makes it a most popular game of the world. It is played on a rectangular field having a goal-post at each end. It is a competitive game generally played to win the game by any team or for entertainment and enjoyment. It provides physical benefits to the players in many ways as it is a best exercise. It is a most exciting and challenging game generally liked by everyone especially kids and children.
It is a team sport played between two teams aiming to score more goals by each team than other team by putting the ball in opposite goal-post. A team becomes the winner which scores maximum goals at the end of match.
3. Bài luận số 3 (200 từ)
Football is a most popular game of the world even in the modern time. It is a most exciting and challenging game generally played by two teams for the entertainment and enjoyment of the youths. It is also played on competition basis to win the prize in front of judges. Originally, it was played by the villagers (called as Rugby in Italy). According to some experts, it is said that it has its origin in China. It is played by two teams (eleven members in each) aiming to get maximum goals by each other. International contests of this game are played in the duration of 90 minutes (divided in two parts of 45 minutes each. Players take some break (not more than 15 minutes) between two halves of the game. This game is assisted by a referee and two linesmen (conducting the game). Playing football sport is a good physical exercise. It also provides various other benefits to the kids, children and youths including other age group people. It is generally played in the schools and colleges for the health benefits of the students. It helps in improving the student’s skill, concentration level and memory power. This is a game which makes a person physically, mentally and socially healthy and well being. It is a great source of entertainment which refreshes mind and body. It helps a person to tackle all the common problems of daily life.
4. Bài luận số 4 (250 từ)
Football is one of the most entertaining games of the world. It is played by the youths in various countries with full interest. It has two big aspects, one is health and other is financial. It makes a person physically, mentally and financially strong as this game has lots of health benefits with a nice career. Earlier, it was played in the western countries however, later it spread to all over the world. Football is a round shape rubber bladder (made inside with leather) tightly filled with air.
It is played by two teams having eleven players in each. It is played in a rectangular field of 110 meter long and 75 meter broad, properly marked with lines. Each team aims to make maximum goals by putting the ball in the opposite goal-post at the back end of each team. There is a goal-keeper, two half-backs, four backs, one left out, one right out, and two centre-forwards in the field for each team. It has some important rules which must be followed by each player while playing the game. It is started to be played from the centre and no one player is allowed to touch the ball with hands except the goal-keeper. Football is an outdoor game considered to be beneficial for both, players and spectators. It is a game of much importance in the India especially in Bengal. Crazy football players do all the efforts to win the football match. Strong will of the watchers and players of this game motivate them a lot to achieve the success in life. It makes people more enthusiastic and interested to play and watch the game. A football match attracts a huge crowd of eager and curious spectators from the nearby regions. It is a team game which teaches team spirit to all the players. It is 90 minutes long game played with a little break in two parts of 45 minutes. It is a game which makes players physically, mentally, socially, intellectually and financially healthy and strong. This game has nice financial career so any student (much interested) can make his/her bright career in this field. Playing this game regularly keeps one healthy and fit all time.
5. Bài luận số 5 (300 từ)
Football game is very useful to all of us if played regularly. It benefits us in many ways. It is an interesting outdoor game played by two teams having 11 players in each. It is a game of good physical exercise which teaches players about harmony, discipline and sportsmanship. It is a popular game all over the world and played for years in various cities and towns of many countries.
Historically, the football game has been 700-800 years old however became the world’s favorite game for more than 100 years. It was brought to the Britain by the Romans. It was first started playing in England in 1863. Football Association was formed in England as the first governing body to govern this sport. Earlier, people were playing it simply by kicking the ball with their foot which later became an interesting game. Slowly, this game got much popularity and started to be played with rules on a rectangular field which marked by the boundary lines and a centre line. It is not an expensive and also called as soccer. The Laws of this game were originally arranged in a systematic code by the Football Association, England in 1863 which is governed internationally by the FIFA. It organizes the FIFA World Cup after every four years.
Rules of playing the football game are officially called as Laws of the Game. There are almost 17 rules of playing this game under two teams:
- It is played in a rectangular field with two long sides (touch lines) and two shorter sides (goal lines). It is played in a field divided by halfway line.
- Football must be round in shape (made of leather) with 68-70 cm in circumference and filled with air.
- It has two teams of 11 players in each. Once cannot start this game if any team has less than 7 players.
- There should be a referee and 2 assistant referees to ensure the Laws of game. Assistant Referees.
- This game is of 90 minutes duration with 2 halves of 45 minutes each. Interval should not exceed more than 15 minutes.
- A ball becomes in play all time however becomes out of play whenever a team has scored a goal or referee has stopped the game.
- There is a goal kick to restart the play after a goal is scored.
Football is a most popular game all over the world. It is an inexpensive game, played in almost all the countries with much interest. Players, who practice it regularly, get benefited in many ways. It provides lots of benefits to the physical and mental health.
6. Bài luận số 6 (400 từ)
Football is an extremely famous game which attracts people’s attention worldwide. It helps people to get relief from stress, teaches discipline and teamwork as well as brings fitness to the players and fans. It is the game of much interest, joy and wonder. It is played by kicking a ball with foot, so called as football game.
Football is considered as an ancient Greek game called as harpaston. It was played in most similar way by kicking a ball with foot by the two teams. It was a rough and brutal game aimed to score goal by running or kicking the ball past the goal line. It was played without any specific limits filed size, number of players, side boundaries, etc. It is considered that it has its origin in twelfth. Later it became popular in England first and then its rules came into effect when it became a leading sport in schools in 1800s. Later, it was spread to the America. In the mid, it was ban especially in the schools because of the increasing brutality. However, it got legalized by committee in 1905 but still prohibited for rough play like locking arms, etc.
Football is a popular game which keeps players healthy and disciplined. It develops their mind and team spirit and sense of tolerance among them. It is a game played for ninety minutes (in two halves of 45 minutes and 15 minutes break). This game has two teams of eleven players in each. Players have to kick a ball with their foot and take a goal by putting ball into the goalpost of the opponent team. In order to oppose the goal made by players of opponent team, there is a goalkeeper on each side. No one player is allowed to touch the ball with hand except the goal-keeper. A team having more goals got declared as the winner and other as loser. The game is conducted by a referee and two linesmen (one on each side). All the players are warned to strictly follow the rules while playing this game. It has been an international game and played as World Cup tournament every four years in different countries worldwide.
Playing football on regular basis provides numerous advantages to the player such as increases aerobic and anaerobic fitness, psychosocial benefits, enhances concentration level, improves fitness skills, etc. It benefits people of all ages. Following are its important benefits:
- It makes a person more disciplined, calm and punctual.
- It improves cardiovascular health as it involves running which engages the cardiovascular system a lot.
- It motivates players for teamwork.
- It improves the level of fitness skill. It helps in losing more body fat, gaining lean muscle, muscle strength, and improving the healthy habits throughout life.
- It improves physical and mental strength.
- It also provides psychological and social benefits by helping players to deal with disappointment, practice good sportsmanship, etc.
- It improves confidence level and self-esteem by developing adaptability and quick thinking among players.
- Playing football reduces depression by developing positive attitudes.
Football is a nice game which benefits a player in various aspects like physically, mentally, socially, intellectually and financially. It helps a player to make a unique reputation in the society on national and international level. Kids and children should be promoted to play football at home and schools as well to get fit physically and mentally.
7. Bài luận số 7 (Anh – Việt)
My favorite hobby is playing football in spare time. After completing my home work at home, I generally spend my lot of free time in playing football. I was so interested to play football from my childhood however started learning to play well when I was 5 years old. I was in one class when I was 5 years old. My father asked to my class teacher in the PTM about my hobby of football. And my teacher told him that there is a facility of playing sports daily in the school from class 1 so you can admit your child. Now, I really enjoy playing football and participate in the inter-school competitions.
Sở thích yêu thích của tôi là chơi đá bóng vào thời gian rảnh. Sau khi hoàn thành hết bài tập về nhà, tôi hay dùng thời gian rảnh để chơi đá bóng. Tôi đã rất hứng thú với việc chơi bóng từ hồi còn rất nhỏ dẫu vệ tôi bắt đầu học cách chơi bóng tử tế khi tôi 5 tuổi. Tôi đi học khi toou 5 tuổi. Cha tôi nói với thầy giáo ở PTM của tôi về sở thích bóng đá của tôi. Và thầy tôi bảo ông rằng có 1 trung tâm thể thao nhỏ mở cử hàng ngày ở trường giành cho các em lớp 1 trở lên vì vậy anh có thể cho con trai mình tham gia. Giờ đây, tôi thật sự thích chơi bóng đá và tham gia vào các cuộc thi liên trường
8. Bài luận số8 (Anh – Việt)
There are many sports, which are good for our health and popular over the world. Soccer is one of my favorite sports. It is played by two teams consisting of 11 people each team. The general rule is that the ball is kicked by leg and the players get score when having the ball in their goal post. Football is known as “king” among other sports. First, it improves integrity when applying several techniques to create strong power. Second, it not only reduces stress and bad cholesterol of body but also relaxes out spirit after a hard working day. My brother usually plays football every afternoon after work as he is in a local sport club. Moreover, football is not simply one kind of sport, it is an art because of the popularity. Since there is an increasing number of football team over the world such as: Manchester United, Barcelona, Arsenal with professional players. Although I am not able to play well, I love watching football matches as they are interesting and we can also learn from their technique. Furthermore, football is public concern as well as heated debate. Football is now popular through women, who are thought not able to play this kind of sport.
Có rất nhiêu môn thể thao tốt cho sức khoẻ và nổi tiếng toàn thế giới. Bóng đá là một trong những môn thể thao yêu thích của tôi. Có 2 đội chơi, mỗi đội gồm 11 người. Luật chơi cơ bản là dùng chân đá bóng sao cho vào khung thành của đối phương. Bóng đá được biết đến như môn thể thao vua. Trước tiên, nó nâng cao tinh thần đoàn kết khi áp dụng kĩ thuật chơi để tạo nên sức mạnh đồng đội. Thứ hai, chơi bóng không chỉ giảm căng thẳng và những chất béo có hại của cơ thể, mà còn giúp thư giãn tinh thần sau một ngày làm việc vất vả. Anh trai tôi thường xuyên chơi đá bóng sau giờ làm bởi vì anh ấy nằm trong câu lạc bộ thể thao địa phương. Hơn nữa, bóng đá không đơn thuần là một môn thể thao, nó là một thể loại nghệ thuật bởi vì sự nổi tiếng. Ngày càng có nhiều đội bóng tầm cỡ thế giới như: MU, Arsenal, Barcelona với nhiều cầu thủ tài năng. Mặc dù tôi không đá bóng giỏi, tôi vẫn thích xem đá bóng bởi vì nó thú vị và ta có thể học từ những kĩ thuật của họ. Hơn nữa, Bóng đá là mối quan tâm của cộng đồng và là vấn đề thu hút nhiều sự quan tâm. Bóng đá nay phổ biến ở cả giới nữ, những người thường bị cho là không có nhiều khả năng chơi môn thể thao này.
Kim Chung sưu tầm và biên tập